Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't be overwhelmed


Are you feeling overwhelmed by the work that the Lord has given you to do. It may be because He is in a hurry and He can't keep waiting for all those others in the Body who won't 'step up to the plate', 'move those feet of clay', 'get on with it', 'just do it'!


If you and I could, or just would, look up into the heavenly realm with God, we would see those having faith, then unbelief, then faith. Stepping forward in fear and running back in terror. Sure and then not so sure. They are exhausted but they're really not doing anything. So, if you feel like Kenneth Copeland did one day and said, "Lord, why do I have to do all this work?" The Lord might say to you, like he said to him - because you're the only child I can find who will do just as I say.


Let us be called to be in the number, let us be called to be in the service of the King and let us be glad and ready. Stop trying to do it yourself, because your burden is heavy and your yoke hard, but His is easy and light. Besides 'not by might nor by power, but by the Spirit, says the Lord'.


Have a wonderful day of service.


Here's a word that came today:

“My Vision is great. My Burden is great. And the hour is late. And the weight of My Vision and of My Burden is descending on My People in this hour. I cannot wait for more to stand up, I must release My Burden now. I must release My Vision now. I must begin, for the weight of souls is so great, and the hour is so very late, and I cannot withhold My Hand anymore. I cannot withhold the judgments that I have laid in store. Because the Blood cries out to Me from the ground, and it has become a roar. But I say, I shall show you more.” (On Faith Tabernacle's site - http://ft111.com/eagles.htm SUSAN O'MARRA)


No comments:

Post a Comment